Roger's death

Roger A. McCarty rmccarty at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Jun 1 18:51:16 EDT 2002

It is with great sadness that I inform you of the untimely passing of
Roger McCarty KD6CC. We lost him yesterday, May 31 in a traffic
accident.
I will contact you with the details of the funeral at a later date. If
you would like to contact someone, I, his brother Kirk, am available, by
phone 760-949-4369 or at imub4ur at netzero.net.

Kirk McCarty

---