NEED HELP ON IF FILTERS (or, "Put a TIGER in your 'Tank'")...

Diane Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Fri Jun 21 11:45:10 EDT 2002

Dee...

For something VERY simple, VERY effective, and VERY unobtrusive, you can't
do better than an old Heathkit Q-multiplier, for my money (and from my own
personal experience).

ANY of the models will do, but remember that the earliest version--the QF-1-
--will need a source of power (NOT self-sufficient).

As that certain TV tiger would say, "...They're G-R-E-A-T!!!!". Hi

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ