Parted out equipment

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 16 10:09:01 EST 2002

I'm putting out a "blanket" message for those amateurs
who are sending payment for various parts and
assemblies from the units that I am parting out.

My wife just received notice that her mother (96 years
old) has died in Atlanta, Georgia.  Thus, we will be
going there for several days.  It will probably be
next weekend before I will be back and can ship the
various items.

Considering that the Post Office is taking close to a
week (or even more) for first class postage these
days, go ahead and send the payment so that it will be
here when I get back.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Glen, K9STH