Paint for Kenwood's (BoatAnchor sort of)

Joe LeKostaj jm_lekostaj at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Wed Mar 20 13:26:04 EST 2002

Emile,

You may wish to try the #441 paint from NC Total Electronics:
http://www.nctotalelectronics.com/
I have not tried it myself, but they say this is the right color for
TS-520/530/820/830.

73,
Joe K9LY