For Sale

Ken Jankovich RadioK9VT at AOL.COM
Sun May 5 07:57:12 EDT 2002

Hello everyone!

I have the following equipment for sale.

1  TR4CW . In Excellent condition maybe close to collector quality.

2.RV4C  Super condition. Light Scratches on case/Excellent face/100%
operational.

3.  R4B  some corrosion/ case light scratches/ Works GREAT   very sensitive

4  2-T4XB's
    First is  complete only missing the Crystals. Cosmetics are fine. WAs
told it works fine.
    Second is 100% operational/some corrosion/lifgr scratches/clean face

5  2 W4's   One late model with the  later coating (immaculate)  Second some
drilled a 1.5 inch hole in each side of case( why who knows) works fine or
good for parts

6 TR4C late model  42XXXX  Excellent all the way around.

7  TR4  complete but unchecked.

The story behind this is in 1968 i was first licensed as WB9AUK and i had a
B-line. Well some friends started colling Drake and it just brought back some
really good memories. One thing led to another a few estate sales and i had
way to much .I have an excellent feedback rating on ebay however thats always
a last resort.
I'll accept fair offers on any of the above gear. The TR4CW is truly as close
to right out of the box as i have seen. I can provide pictures for any of the
above items. I will guarantee that all items are described accurately .
Contact me by e-mail or 954-931-2404 before 8 pm EST.
Thanks for reading this and i really do enjoy the Drake reflector.
Ken Jankovich K9VT  ex NO9F ex WB9AUK
Milwaukee 1951-1996
Fort Lauderdale 1996 current.