Solid state 866 rectifiers FS

James Tolar w5sqe at INAME.COM
Thu May 9 14:11:32 EDT 2002

Were you able to verify that the K3387 units were replacements for the 866 tube?

Jim Tolar
jim.tolar at fluor.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Simpson, W8EK" <W8EK at FDT.NET>
Date:         Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:12:22 -0500
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject:      Solid state 866 rectifiers FS

For Sale:

I have seven K 3387 solid state, plug in rectifiers for sale.
These plug in to a standard 4 pin socket, and have a plate
cap.  They are about as high as a 6146, but not quite as
big in diameter.  I think they are sold state replacements
for 866s.  Some one please correct me if I am wrong.
$20 each, plus shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK