Collins C-975/URR control receiver

Dennis Brady Dennis_Brady at FAIRFAX-IT.COM
Fri May 10 16:56:44 EDT 2002

Before I put this up for the whole world to see, I was wondering if anyone
in the
Boatanchors group wants one of these... I'll let it go for $100 or trade it
for something
small. It's complete and appears to be in very good condition.

If you don't know what it does, search google using "collins c-975/urr"....

The catch is, you gotta pick it up since it's about the same "bulk" as a
390. It's in
Irving, Texas, just outside of Dallas. ( If you're coming to Hamcomm in
June you'll
be close to my QTH anyway....)

73 de W5FRS
Dennis