Ohm Slaw

Mike Feher n4fs at MONMOUTH.COM
Sun May 12 21:09:57 EDT 2002

Since I had my ham ticket (1963), before my undergraduate EE degree (1970),
there is not much I "cringe" at. I just put it all in perspective, consider
the source, and all the rest. The local guys I help out as much as I can, in
person, over the reflector it is futile. Some of the BS on here is
entertaining and at the same time sad. Also, there is always someone that
knows better, well at least they think they do. Who is a poor soul sincerely
wanting information to believe. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell NJ, 07731
(732) 901-9193