No subject

Pete Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Mon May 13 12:10:16 EDT 2002

My thanks to all who responded to my query re the use of the letter "I"
to indicate current - it's from Intensity. Fortunately we went far enough
afield to see that voltage is ok but amperage is cumbersome (current
being preferred), and that resistage has never been commonly used. Best
of all, and I'm not sure how we got here, was the suggestion that public
toilets be named after politicians.

73,

Pete Petersen