info on 2 old rcvrs - 1930 vintage

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Thu May 23 19:43:29 EDT 2002

HI all,
    I have been contacted by Laval, VE2QM, who isn't this list but is a BA
type guy, so I'm putting this out for him:
    He needs some info on 2 old receivers, which were used, as he says
below, in the 1930's
in Canada for interference work.  They can be seen at:
http://communities.msn.com/oldreceivers
    If there are any questions, and for any responses, please contact him
directly at:
laval.desbiens at sympatico.ca
    I'd be interested, so you could copy me in also.
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here
anchor at ec.rr.com
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/
http://www.hammarlund.info

And remember; "-They don´t make tubes nowadays like they used to..."

   " I would appreciate very much your placing my message on your NETS in
the hope that someone willc ome up with something.
    I am working on a museum project regarding radio frequency spectrum
management in this country - those rxs on the pictures were used in the
early 1930 for interference work -
73 and good evening, thanks again"
Laval, VE2QM
laval.desbiens at sympatico.ca