Junker Parts Registry

Ed Tanton n4xy at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Nov 1 17:52:06 EST 2002

OK Folks... I have in place a "Junker Parts Registry" webpage. I have
tables set-up for many of the BoatAnchor manufacturers, and will add others
if the need arises. I need the following information for each unit: Brand;
Model; Cabinet?; Power Xfmr?; S/Plate Meter?; Owner Email; and Date Last
Edited. I have set up a reply form to do this, built-in to the webpage.

There is a comment field, and your comments are welcome. I would really
appreciate it if you add a unit to this registry, that you let me know when
it is gone. Mostly I'd rather not have single parts listed, and there will
be no prices... this is a service.

Please be patient with the loading time... I WILL be dividing all of the
long pages in my website, but I have to do each one separately due to
Server restrictions not getting along with some of Front Page's additional
features.

73 Ed Tanton N4XY <n4xy at earthlink.net>

Ed Tanton N4XY
189 Pioneer Trail