meter for Henry 2K 3 Linear Amplifier

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Nov 8 00:56:25 EST 2002

Need a meter for  my Henry 2 K 3 Amplifier. The meter is the "multimeter"
that measures plate voltage, grid current, forward and reverse relative
power. The meter was manufactured by Parker and has a 1 ma. movement. The
meter is shaped like a teardrop.

Does anyone repair small panel meters? Thanks for reading and any help. 73,
John, K5PGW

This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control -
Archives -

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list