Microphone

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Nov 22 10:35:56 EST 2002

Glen:
Not sure if what I have is what youre looking for or not.....
I have one that is very similar to what you describe....  light brownish, maybe
beige,
although I'm not exactly sure what color beige is...    bullet shaped head....
the front
is not exactly screw one, but has two small flush mounted screws holding the face
on .... one screw on the top and one on the bottom...   the face might be screwed
on after
you remove the screws...     the cord does come out the bottom of the stem or
vertical part .....   but mine also has a detachable base ... only number I find
on the
base is C-2644 ....    the mic stem has a small pin on it and you set it in the
base and
twist it onto the base (bayonet pin ?)....   so you can take it off the base and
use it
as a hand held....
     Close???
Ray   wa7itz