?? I-177B Tube checker ??

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Sat Nov 23 16:36:47 EST 2002

Yes it does Gene. The external adapter MX949A/U is what you need. Not all
the 7/9 pin miniature tubes are listed on the charts as the 177 was
obsoleted some time back in favor of (probably) the TV-7*/U and others.

Check Nolan Lee's website for setup data and other important bits of info
on the -177, TV-7, other tube testers, one of our favorite boatanchors, the
R390*/URR and several other top shelf mil gear goodies.

Go to: http://www.acadiacom.net/nlee/

Nolan's got an interesting sense of humor as you may observe . . .

Regards,  Chris

NNNN

Upon the date 10:50 23-11-02 -0800, Eugene Rippen said something like:
>Does the I-177B check miniature 7 and 9 pin tubes?
>
>Gene

>To post - BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
>Archives - http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html

Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
         Member of Antique Wireless Association