Plug ins for HRO

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Nov 24 23:44:58 EST 2002

I have Natrional HRO that uses the Type CNA plug in coil sets. I have coil
sets 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7. I need the No. 4 and No. 5 coil sets.  I have an
extra Coil set No. 6. The coil sets I need cover 2 megahertz through 7
megahertz.

Does anyone have spare coil sets No. 4 and No. 5 that will cover 2 megahertz
to 7 megahertz that they are willing to dispose of. I will trade the extra
coil set No. 6 that I have or buy  the needed sets from you

Thanks for your assistance and any helpful comments and  suggestions will be
appreciated. 73, John, K5PGW.