Virus problems

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 2 12:38:34 EDT 2002

Someone, or something, has been sending out all sorts
of virus messages with topics of messages that I sent
out several days ago.  I understand that this has
happened to several other people on the reflector.

I ran a complete check of my computer and it is,
according to AVG (one of the better virus programs)
clean.  However, if someone gets this message today, 2
October 2002, with a virus attached, please let me
know.  The message was sent at 1635Z.

Thanks

Glen, K9STH

=====