Spammer harvesting emails from list

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Tue Oct 8 14:44:02 EDT 2002

A repeat spammer (wsr at wirelessindustry.com) has apparently been harvesting email
addresses from the list. This is the 5th or 6th such unsolicited email I have
received from this same jerk, despite previous complaints. The latest spam
advertises  "The Amplifier Warehouse"

I assume it must be from the addresses of those who post responses, since I am
not aware that the subscriber lists are available to those other than the list
administrators.

The spammer's web site is selling the emailing service.

IMO, this is totally unsocial behavior and should be discourages by voting with
your feet to shop elsewhere. Perhaps the advertisers that have hired this
spammer should consider going elsewhere elsewhere also.

-J