FA: Heathkit Base Station Microphone

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Oct 25 04:32:31 EDT 2002

If anyone misses this eBay sale, and still wants such a microphone,
I have one just like it that I will sell for a reasonable price.

By the way it is an Electrovoice 621L desk microphone that you are looking at.

Heathkit sold quite a few of them with their rigs and I understand it is a great
sounding mic.

Brian, AF4K