EV621L Mic for sale - WAS Heathkit Base Station Microphone

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Oct 26 18:30:39 EDT 2002

My apologies - Jerry was right - the one I have for sale is low impedance, but
otherwise looks just like the Heath mic.

Doesn't have the word "Heathkit" engraved in the PTT bar though (grin!)

Picture of mine is at:
http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/imag/ev621.jpg

Selling this one for $75.00 plus shipping