FS EIMAC stuff

Wally Gibbons rockwall at SOURCEONEINTERNET.COM
Sun Oct 27 15:39:15 EST 2002

Greetings,

I've acquired some EIMAC stuff which I have no need of. Here's the list:
These parts are in the original EIMAC boxes, good condition.
2 ea. 154353 (Inside is a box with Johnson labels, says it's a socket)
2 ea. SK606  Chimney
3 ea. SK1920 Don't know what these are
2 ea. SK1916 Chimney Clamp
2 ea. SK1906 Air Chimney
2 ea. SK1900 Socket
1 ea. SK2216 Chimney
1 ea. SK2210 Socket

2 ea. 3CX800A7 High Mu Power Triodes. (These are in the original boxes,
the previous owner says they are unused, he got them from EIMAC and
opened them up to look at them. But he never finished the amp, they were
never used.)

I'm asking $750 for the EIMAC stuff or best offer. Would like to sell
together, I believe the parts are for use with the tubes, but could not
verify it with information available on the web.

These parts and tubes were intended for a broadband kilowatt amp, which
was never completed. I have boxes of amidon cores, PCB's with coils and
capacitors, etc, etc. Chassis assemblies, and a schematic of the
intended amplifier project. No HV power supply. If your interested in
the amp parts, let's talk. I have no idea what it's worth.

Wally Gibbons
rockwall at sourceoneinternet.com
North Logan, Utah  84341