To set up a Junker Parts Available Page?

Ed Tanton n4xy at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Oct 31 13:55:01 EST 2002

Hi Dave, et al... I'll add a Junkers page to my website... sometime this
weekend. If that's OK with (mostly) everybody? It'll be at:
<http://www.n4xy.com/BA_Junkers.html> . It's NOT there now... but I'll take
messages about them. I will need the following info:

Mfgr; Model; Cabinet Still Available (Y/N); Power Transformer Still
Available (Y/N); S-Meter-if applicable) Still Available (Y-N); and some
other things I might include? (Knobs, Dial Glass; what?) Date Last Edited;
Owner's Email Address. Anything else?

Obviously I'll do my best to be accurate... but there ain't no guarantees.
Feedback about email addresses and what's gone that's listed as available
will be VERY IMPORTANT for this to succeed. I could also list whether
you'll make schematics and/or manual copies available (assumed to be at
some price, and I will NOT list ANYTHING to do with money.) I personally
think this would be MUCH more useful to everyone if it implied ONLY
parts-from-junkers, not the entire junker.

Because they're near and dear to my heart, RTTY machines/stuff; audio; Test
Equipment; and Vintage Solid State stuff will also be accepted. And you
might as well know right now, my website needs AT LEAST MSIE 5, NETSCAPE 5,
OPERA 5, or MOZILLA 1 (and preferably later.) Since these are all FREE, I'm
not too amenable about retro-fitting the site for WIN 3.1 and Netscape 4.

You can use the email address: <junkers at n4xy.com> (or just reply to this
one, or use <n4xy at arrl.com> - they will all work) but PLEASE use: "JUNKER"
in your subject line.

So guys... GO? NO-GO?