Unusual Collins 75S1

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 5 21:08:39 EDT 2002

A couple of guys have asked if I might consider at
least a partial trade for the 75S1 with the factory
installed 500 Hz filter and BFO crystal.  I would be
open to a partial trade (need to get some cash out of
this!).

The  item(s) would need to be something in the boat
anchor category.  Am not interested in anything Swan,
Galaxy (WRL / Globe fine), virtually anything imported
(may be an exception or two - i.e. Lafayette HE-10).
Frankly, you have to "tickle my fancy".  I really
don't "need" anything except maybe a Heath SB-200.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites