Lampkin 105 manual

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 13 14:27:02 EDT 2002

I came across a couple of Lampkin 105 frequency meters
(1950s equivalents of a service monitor!).  However,
there are no manuals available from the source.  Doing
a "google" on the Internet only comes up with a couple
of sources for reproduction 105b manuals.

It has been almost 40 years since I have even tried to
use one of these (they are "lousey" under today's
standards!), so am looking for either a manual, or at
least the operating instructions plus the schematic.

Anyone out there just happen to have this information?

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites