FS: Radios by Hallicrafters - w/Price Guide

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Sun Sep 22 20:56:13 EDT 2002

Have the 1996 Chuck Dachis' Book covering Hallicrafters. It good to
very good condition - Been sitting on the shelf and only shows wear
from packing/unpacking on the outside covers - not bad at all.
200+ pages of history.  $30.00 shipped CONUS.

Also have my HT-32 available - [these sold for 600+ in the late
50's] - Selling it for what I paid for it - $250.00 + shipping.
Appearance if good [will have to dust it off from the sitting].
Only thing I have found [and was shown when I bought it] was that
the upper cover [which those who know the HT32 know, is hinged, and
at the rear of the cover the rear top crease has separated/split -
which you cannot tell unless you of course push on the top of the
cover].

Thanks,
Joe