BA THINGS FS

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Mon Sep 30 12:14:14 EDT 2002

As promissed here are a few of the many things purchased from a fellow ham's
warehouse listing for sale. If these have no interest to you, pass the info
along to friends (other lists, etc.). All items will go to auction in a week
after posting here (I want you-all to have 1st priority).
'73 Dee

THE FIRST LIST:
1. Sport coat, gray w/ silver embroidery JOHNSON LOGO on breast pocket. $90.
    Size 46L. This item I bought new yrs ago when a Johnson dealer / 2 way
radio.
    This coat is like new kept in plastic. I wore it only few times for I
have another (which I will     keep)
2. B & W BCL 80m - 10m turret tank. NOS, been wrapped up in plastic for yrs.
Will handle
    100w no problem. Plastic parts food shape, nothing rotted or broken.
$80.
3. National 150w turret tank, nos in orig box. This one is put together with
porcelin, no             plastic. Have the original paper work in box. $100.
    Both these coils are rare finds esp. never used
4. Home brew RF Deck / TX (class C), AM (right out of the QST or ARRL
Handbook) from     the '50s or early '60s, a work of art! Very professional.
All coil plug ins w/ B&W type             coils, Uses 2, 812s in pa, &
completely shielded deck, exciter, rack mount (std 19").             Front
panel complete / nice with meters & knobs, controls, etc all in excellent
condition.
    No power supply or modulator. A nice start for a vintage AM 150w rig. I
have a box of         coils to cover all bands, I think. They will have to
be OH'ed. And the lucite strips                     will be included to OH
coils. 40m coils in rig now. $100.
I will gladly provide pics for serious enquirys. Shipping / packing extra. I
expect you will have questions.
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
Dee Almquist
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)480-7179