Addend: BA STUFF FS

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Mon Sep 30 16:31:26 EDT 2002

A few additions / corrections as I looked closer at couple of items

The HB rf deck is probably made by MILLIN, the front is MILLIN or parts were
available from Millin. Coils are all Millin. And its NOT an exciter, just a
class C amp. Seems I purchased 2 tx s yesterday & got the discriptions cross
wired. And I didnt mention the 812s are missing which is not a big thing.
They are available reasonable or use 811As. I took 6 pics this pm inside &
out.

The National turret is not really a turret but a multi band tank. Its called
a MB150 with tunning caps. And I found QST like circuits & paper work to
build the tx (included). And I pulled it out of the box & took pics. Its all
original as it was packed.
'73 es Dee