more info needed and people sought -SAGE- Phoenix Air Defense Sector & 4629 Support Squadron

Tomm Aldridge taldridge at ATTBI.COM
Sun Apr 6 21:20:23 EDT 2003

Wow, what a blast from the past!  As a HS student in the Phoenix area, I
went with my physics class and toured the SAGE site.  All those 6SN7s
being replaced on schedule by a sergent with a shopping cart full still
sticks in my mind.  I guess that visit was pivotal in forming my picture
of what is possible as I went on to become a supercomputer architect.

Thanks to the SAGE folks for keeping me safe AND for opening my eyes to
the scope of electrical engineering projects.

Tomm Aldridge, KD7QAE