Australian HRO Follow-up

Bob Lydon AB3L1 at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 6 22:23:11 EDT 2003

First, thanks for the helpful responses to my request.

Turns out I have found an AMR-100. Thanks to Ray, VK2ILV and Ian, VK2ZIO for
their expert help.

 don't have an HRO power supply to try it out yet but we will work that out.
The underside of the chassis is an Aquamarine Green color which caught me off
guard. I only have one plug in which would cover 40 meters.

Here is my new find.  <A HREF="members.aol.com/ab3l1/hro.jpg">members.aol.com/ab3l1/hro.jpg</A>

Thanks again for the help.

Bob