FS: 2 - Heath DX20's

Emile Imberman Emile_Imberman at 3COM.COM
Mon Apr 14 21:21:40 EDT 2003

Hi,
      I thought I needed these, but changed my mind.   Two Heathkit
DX-20's.    They seem to be in OK Condition, but I know that the last owner
purchased one for parts to get the other one working again.  Cabinets are
complete, tiubes, enough knobs, even knob that covers the Crystal Opening.
Have not plugged them in, but need to get them out of storage location.
Anyone local to Dallas Tx,, $60.00 for both and I will meet them somewhere.
EMAIL with questions.

Emile,  W5EMI