HP-606A FOR SALE

Switzer, Emil Emil.Switzer at ITT.COM
Thu Apr 17 09:12:38 EDT 2003

I have a rack mounted version of the HP-606A that I would like to sell. It
is in very good condition and works fine grate for boatanchor work. Manual
copy included. I would like to get $75 and buyer to pay all shipping costs
or I can deliver at Dayton on Friday or Saturday.

Home phone  260-490-6472

73

Emil Switzer
Senior Staff Engineer
ITT Industries
7310 Innovation Blvd
Ft Wayne, IN 46801-0731
260-451-5184
260-451-5321 fax

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.