e-z out

David Harmon k6xyz at ATTBI.COM
Thu Apr 17 20:02:51 EDT 2003

Fred...didn't Sears advertise something like that recently? I know I saw
it somewhere.

Dave K6XYZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of FRED HOLNAGEL
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 3:57 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: e-z out

Hi gang.  A while back here or somewhere else  I heard about some real
small e-z outs that work like a drill as they actually pre-drill a hole
as they progress then grip the broken stud and twist it out.  These are
small enough to work on 6/32 or smaller. Anyone know of such an animal?
Tnx. Fred W7PRV