HAMMAR & JOHNSON PARTS NEEDED

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Sat Apr 26 15:44:29 EDT 2003

Hi All
I acquired a Hammar SP 600 the other day... & its working & will clean up ok. But.... It was a JX-21, someone pulled the xtal & control assembly out of it at some time (upper rt corner). I NEED that whole assembly to restore to original. I do have one knob & shaft/coupler (left control of that unit). Any help would be appreciated. Also I could use a clear copy of a service manual.

Am still in need of couple Ranger cabs & bezels for restoration to finish out cab / panel sets. And its time to start looking for more Ranger / Valiant knobs that are in good shape.

And, again, thanks for all responses. Sometimes thank you gets forgotten.
Best 73
Dee