Homebrew BA's in Unusual Chassis? [Was: Re: Antique Radio Club of IL Radiofest XXII Pix]

KE3OK ke3ok at MCHSI.COM
Sat Aug 9 12:49:40 EDT 2003

Hi Gang,

That is a chairside radio.  Might be a Zenith.  It doubles as an end table
and radio.  The round thing on the top is the dial.  The square thing on the
top is where you place you lamp.  The "spigot" is actually part of the
display table.  The rest of the table leg is obscured by the chairside
radio.

See pictures of another angle at:

http://johnjeanantiqueradio.com/Gallery/gallery.htm

73,