Does anyone have a clue as what this is all about? Re: Rejected posting to BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Fri Aug 15 20:39:32 EDT 2003

  I don't have that clue ...

  Is this another function of that inert metal known as Administratium
 - that never works, can't fire it because it is paid by the government?

  Neil