United Transformer question

Wally Gibbons rockwall at SOURCEONEINTERNET.COM
Tue Dec 16 20:51:58 EST 2003

Greetings,
A friend at work dropped two "huge" transformers by my office today.
They are identical, model CVP-5. He has no clue what they are from. Got
them from his fathers estate. Anyone have an old UTC catalog around,
that can help me identify these beasts? If they are output transformers,
they gotta be good. If power transformers, well, who knows? Modulation?
Got to be good for 500 watts at least!

Any help most appreciated.

Merry Xmas to all!

Wally Gibbons, WB7ASQ