GLOBE KING 275

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Tue Feb 4 20:00:27 EST 2003

Before  going to the Bay I am offering this to the group.No bickering on
the price...This King is one of the nicest
that I have ever seen. Has only one set of coils  for 75 Meters...Has an
extra set of V70D's along with other tube spares...
No  extra  6L6's....No rust  no pitting no repaint 100% original. I am the
3rd owner and operate it all the time.  Will take a partial trade of a
B&W5100B...Price of the King is $1100.00...You  make arrangements  for
shipping and packing....FOB my shack you lift it....
I have a pix available.Great audio...only as the King can do....

Best 73's  Bob K1JNN/5
Mesquite, TX 75149