Johsnon Viking 6n2 with 2 5894's For Trade

Emile Imberman Emile_Imberman at 3COM.COM
Wed Feb 26 15:39:57 EST 2003

Have a Viking 6n2 Transmitter that needs a home.  I bought it with
intentions of using with the Ranger, but have changed my mind.  Anyway,  it
is just sitting around here and maybe someone would be interested.  The
Front Face is very nice, Cabinet has a few scratches - No Dents or
Additional Holes or etched license numbers, etc.  Needs a Final Tuning knob
that matches the other Johnson knobs . It presently has a different knob.
Inside is very clean.  I  have two 5894's that I will include with this
deal.  Let me know if you have anything to trade, as I would rather do that
than sell for $$$.    Thanks.  You may contact me by EMAIL at -
w5emi at arrl.net.  Thanks.

Emile