Web Page on Howard Communications Receivers

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sat Jan 4 15:34:55 EST 2003

My primary area in collecting boatanchors is pre-war receivers of which
Howard was a player. After finding virtually nothing on this topic
on-line, I thought a web page would be appropriate on this obscure
subject. I just completed a web page on the Howard Communications
receivers of the 1930s and early 1940s using materials from my own
Howards and what I have been able to find over the past couple of years.
Although this may not be totally related to the list you are receiving
it on, it is boatanchor material and some of you may have a Howard
receiver.

Any comments, suggestions or additional material would be much
appreciated.

I also have a page on Breting receivers which I just updated with a few
new photos.

You can reach these pages through my main web page which can be found
at:

http://members.cox.net/n7rk/

73  and Happy New Year,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK                    http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!