Electrolytic capacitors for HO-10/SB-610

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Tue Jan 7 16:57:23 EST 2003

Larry,
Those are almost impossible to find. Have restored both kinds. Use two
.05 mf 1600 v Orangedrops from Amateur Electronics to make a  .1 mf.
When replacing the caps, replace all  the resistors and rectifiers.
Mouser has them all. Hope this helps. 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW