For Sale: Various Items

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Thu Jan 16 17:31:30 EST 2003

Here is a bunch of stuff for sale. Prices do not include shipping unless

specified.

Click on the links for pictures.

Parting out the following radio:

Hallicrafters SX-96       What do you need?

Hammarlund HQ-110  with copy of manual..........$125
I have checked all the tubes and they are good. The receiver has weak
audio but no signals. Outer case is real nice, panel has scratches along

the outer edges. It needs a new cover for the clock (reproductions of
these are available). The underside of the chassis is very clean and
appears unmodified. The top side needs cleaning. The radio has all of
the correct knobs however the clock knob is missing I collect National
and Hallicrafters and have no interest in Hammarlund.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hq110.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hq1102.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hq1103.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hq1104.jpg

International VHF Converter/Power Supply...........$30
A home-brew power supply assembly which has an International FCV-2 2
meter converter, a VFA-1 pre-amp, and a home-brew oscillator. The
circuit board on the FCV-2 is
cracked. Looks like it is (or was) a tunable VHF converter.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbconverter.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbconverter2.jpg

National Type ICN Dial....................$40
This was removed from a piece of equipment. It is in nice condition.
I have created a new dial scale with my scanner since the original had
the owner's call on it. The original dial scale is included. Includes
the dial lights (not
shown) but it is missing one of the "L" shaped dial light brackets.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/national_dial.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/national_dial2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/national_dial3.jpg

Precision Series E-200-C Signal Generator...........$50
This unit covers 90 kHz to 120 MHz. It has two separate
adjustable RF outputs as well as internal modulation and adjustable AVC
voltage. The tuning dial even has a smooth vernier movement. This unit
has been tested and works
great. It is in excellent condition cosmetically
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/precisiongn.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/precisiongn2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/precisiongn3.jpg

Century In-Circuit Capacitor Checker with manual................$35
A compact unit that works great.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/capchecker.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/capchecker2.jpg

RCA WV-97 VTVM with WR-69A test probe............$25
Has a genuine RCA Laboratory  decal on the top! Working but
needs calibration
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_wv97a.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_wv97a2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_wv97a3.jpg

McMurdo Silver Model 900 VOMAX VTVM with manual copy (not
working)..........$20
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/silver900.jpg

GenRad W50MBB Variac Autotransformer - appears new  - $350
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigvariac.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigvariac2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigvariac3.jpg

Superior Instruments Model 77 VTVM.  (3 tube unit with a lighted scale.
Inside looks excellent but needs work) ..$15
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/superiormeter.jpg

CTS 15 Inch Speaker From Hammond Organ
Sounds great on my workbench receiver which is an SX-96! This would make

a beautiful speaker for a boatanchor receiver if you have an
enclosure........... $50
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/15inchspkr.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/15inchspkr2.jpg

National Radio Institute instruction pamphlets and a group of NRI
Journals from the 1960's. Their are 11 of the journals, 1 service notes
book and 65 of study schedule and demonstration booklets and 1964 Golden

Anniversary edition Some good ads on the Conar Twins in the gold
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nri_journals.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nriphamplets.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nrigold.jpg

I will ship overseas.