5MHz band soon - restrictions?

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Tue Jun 3 22:50:59 EDT 2003

  Re the Collins 'S' Line.

  I number of years ago, I received a letter from the folks
 who bought Collins (Can't remember the name right now).  The
 letter stated how to use the S-Line and KWM-2 on frequencies
 between 5.0 and 6.5 MHz.

  If / when I locate that letter, I will let you know.

  The letter basically states what mixer crystals to use where
 and which frequencies to avoid.

  Neil McKie - WA6KLA ...