Johnson Thunderbolt attenuators

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 7 15:05:34 EDT 2003

I have received a number of requests for the 6 dB
attenuator used between the Johnson Ranger and the
Thunderbolt linear.

Looking at the schematic in the Thunderbolt
instruction manual I have come up with the following:

For a 6 dB power attenuator built into a shielded box
with SO-239 (UHF female connectors) connectors the
price would be $39.95 plus $5 shipping CONUS, $8
shipping Canada.  Texas residents add 8.25 percent
sales tax.

For a 6 dB power attenuator with a bypass switch,
otherwise like above, would be $47.95 plus the
shipping charges.  Again, Texas residents have to add
8.25 percent sales tax.

These will be built basically according to the
instructions in the manual (multiple resistors, etc.).

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites