VIRUS WARNING

Fred Olsen fwolsen at EXECPC.COM
Mon Jun 9 18:03:39 EDT 2003

J. Forster wrote:
> I just received this message:
> Subject:         NC-173
>    Date:         Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:43:14 -1000
>    From:         k7mks <k7mks at MYBLUELIGHT.COM>
> Someone on this list sent it out and is infected.

John, I don't think a list member "sent" it, it's a spoofed email.  I
got the same thing, different subject, different content, supposedly
from Fred Holnagel.  Just don't open any suspicious attachments and
you'll be fine.  Those who are asleep at the wheel deserve what they get.

Note to Norton users though.  Mine is current and did NOT bark at this.
  A friend's ZoneAlarm did.

Fred
--
<><