Burroughs Computer History -Jack Aldrdige Ham info? - SAGE - Electrodata Computers Atlas Ground Guidance Computer by Burroughs

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Sun Jun 22 17:18:01 EDT 2003

Burroughs Computer History -Jack Aldridge Ham info? - SAGE - Electrodata Computers Atlas Ground Guidance Computer by Burroughs and more and more....

Jack Aldridge Ham info...  any one access the records to see if  he had a license in California and Arizona if he was Ham anyone  know or remember him

these and other paradoxes can be seen at

http://www.smecc.org/burroughs.htm

There are some interesting things there but a big whatzit Burroughs page on that section of the site too....  would have been a bunch easier if he was alive to ask these questions of....

come-on guys be sure to write stuff up, then when we are gone someone can figure out what all our boxes of items and photos are...

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 we Palma aver
Glendale as 85301