re bama

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Mar 4 16:22:38 EST 2003

IOt's not usually settings - it's just that they are BUSY a lot.

All you do is when you see that error message, just press relaod in your browser.

It will usually come right up. If it doesn't I try again with another RELOAD every 30
secinds or so and it eventually appears!

Did you now you can copy a whole folder on there right into your hard drive? Just
right click on the folder symbol that you want (best if you have high speed internet
though!)