Interconnect cable kits

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 6 15:13:10 EST 2003

I have added a couple of additional interconnect cable
kits to those that were previously available.  Also
added a list of individual cables so that you don't
have to buy a whole kit.

Cables available for Collins, Drake, Heath, and will
work with other manufacturers' equipment.

More information at http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco

Also, after working "split" on 40 meter SSB during the
ARRL DX contest last weekend, with many of the DX
stations working split frequencies that were not
within the 200 KHz bandswitch positions of the S-Line,
I am wondering if anyone is interested in an assembly
to allow using an additional receiver with a single
transmitter.  This could be as simple as just parallel
antenna and muting circuits to allow simultaneous
operation of two receivers and could be as complex as
allowing two different receivers to transceive with a
single transmitter by throwing a single switch (the
transmit frequency could be controlled by either
receiver PTO and heterodyne oscillator).

If anyone is interested in this, please let me know.

Thanks

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH