Collins S-Line control Units

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 8 21:25:37 EST 2003

As promised I have completed the design of the units
that allow two S-Line receivers to be used with a
single transmitter.

The first is a very simple unit which allows the 32S
series transmitter to mute both receivers and to
handle the antenna switching when transmitting.
Basically, this consists of putting these functions in
parallel with the 32S controlling the functions.

The second is more complex and allows either 75S
series receiver to control the transmitter.  Both the
PTO and heterodyne oscillator functions are switched
to the desired receiver thus allowing transceive with
that particular receiver.  The antenna and mute
functions are also controlled as in the simple unit.

The simple unit is the model "RC-1" and the more
complex unit is the model "RC-2".  For more
information and pricing, go to

http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco

The link is the 5th from the bottom.

Any questions please feel free to E-Mail me directly.

Thanks

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH