For Sale

Pete Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Thu Mar 20 22:06:19 EST 2003

DX-100 transmitter. Cabinet is in very good condition with minor rub
marks and scratches but none that go through the paint. The chassis has
many small rust or oxidation spots but otherwise looks to be in good
condition. All tubes are present (untested), no smoke damage, workmanship
looks good  A mod to provide SSB has been installed including a two
position rotary switch and a push button switch on the right side of the
panel. The former has a "AM/CW   SSB" tape label The tape looks like it
came with a factory mod, not home brew.

I bought the transmitter (and receivers and other equipment) from the
family of a deceased ham. It was in their basement, unused for many years
after his death. I know nothing about this type of equipment and have
done nothing to it other than a superficial cleaning.  It is offered as
is and untested.

 Recently a DX-100 in pristine condition was offered for $250.
Accordingly I'm asking $125 plus shipping from Bellevue, WA 98006. Weight
according to the bathroom scale is about 95#, with packing c105#. If you
are in the Puget Sound area we can work out a delivery/pickup
arrangement. Digital pictures can be provided.

Pete Petersen