FS: Swan 350D

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Mar 30 07:11:33 EST 2003

For everyone who e-mailed me asking for a Swan 350D - I now have one for sale:

Swan Electronics Co. Model 350D Serial number 369.
Like new - mint condition.
This is without a doubt the nicest looking 350D I have ever seen.
You cannot tell it from a new one.
Looks like it was not used much if at all.

Radio is in excellent condition and is clean as a whistle inside and out. No
scratches dents. No modifications, and is all original and in good working
condition.

Has built-in AC power supply and comes with the original manual, original
schematic, original AC power cable, warranty papers etc. This one owner rig even
comes in the original box. I will also include a hand microphone.

Will sell for $350.00 plus shipping

The pictures don't do it justice but you can view them at:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/imag/swan350d1.jpg
http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/imag/swan350d_manual.jpg
http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/imag/swan350d_rear.jpg
http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/imag/swan350d_box.jpg