FS: Collins 51S-1 & SPKR

Ed Tanton n4xy at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Mar 30 17:39:49 EST 2003

Certain economic events provoke my parting with the ONE receiver I said I'd
never sell. It is, unfortunately, the most 'sellable' of my receiver
collection: my Collins 51S-1. Condition physically and electrically is
excellent, with a complete tested re-tubing about 6 months or so, ago.
Paint, performance, and front panel all excellent. The matching speaker was
possibly repainted, but if so, I cannot 'prove' it-it just looks a little
too good!

Photos are available. I'd rather not ship-but if required, professional
shipping will be extra. Price: $1650 for both receiver and speaker.

73 Ed Tanton N4XY <n4xy at earthlink.net>

Ed Tanton N4XY
189 Pioneer Trail
Marietta, GA 30068-3466